Fiber to the Business (FTTB)
Fiber technology provides unlimited bandwidth capabilities and offers today's fastest high-speed data connectivity. Fiber-optics uses light to transmit data, a totally different architecture from that used by ADLS or VSAT. SimbaNET Fiber-to-the-Business (FTTB) enables a wide variety of uses, from real time applications, web based applications, telemedicine, VoIP & Video. FTTB is extremely flexible to customer preference; new products and services can be deployed very easily and remotely. FTTB provides a launch pad for technology innovators in Tanzania to create the tools and uses of FTTB for the rapidly growing broadband economy.
Today, SimbaNET is one of the very few privately owned ISP’s that can offer businesses direct Fiber connectivity.
With plans to upgrade to a metro fiber network in metropolitan Dar-es-Salaam by 2011, your business is guaranteed to be served by the latest in communication technology.
- Extremely high performance connectivity virtually unlimited bandwidth speeds (Gbps)
- Additional capacity available on demand
- Low Latency
- Extremely reliable and “future proof”
- Multiple functions on a single platform - With the extremely high data capacity of Fiber, your business can run multiple applications, VOIP, Video and Data without any noticeable service degradation.
- High quality two-way video conferencing
- Increased enablement of employee productivity
- Quicker backups to DR site
- International access via submarine fiber backhaul ( ) to Tier-1 POPs in Europe and Asia translates into faster and optimized speeds for users
- SimbaNET‟s services are supported by a stringent service level agreement (SLA) ensuring maximum uptime.
- 24x7 support - Help desk manned by experienced engineers around the clock
- 24x7 network monitoring and fault detection
- Commitment to quality - That only SimbaNET can deliver
Key Features & Benefits
- Unlimited Access to the internet - As a customer you are allowed to enjoy the service you have paid for without limitation of a data cap.
- No hidden Costs - Complete transparency, you get what you pay for.
- Always On - The technology is available 24x7, 365 days a year at a fixed subscription rate thus allowing better cost control for budgeting purposes.
- Easily Upgradeable - Users can upgrade their service and get additional capacity without having to invest in additional equipment.
- Dar-es-Salaam coverage - SimbaNET‟s fiber network is available throughout the CBD Dar-es-Salaam.
- Symmetric/Asymmetric - Committed Information Rate (CIR/Dedicated) & Maximum Information Rate (MIR/Shared) per subscriber available
- Fully Transparent Usage Statistics - Users can check their bandwidth utilization online
- Managed Quality of Service (QoS)
- Warranty on equipment - All equipment is supplied with a 12 month warranty
The SimbaNET Fiber network is currently available through out the central business district (CBD) in Dar-es-Salaam
Products & Services
Data & Internet
Value Added Services